Dr. Rishi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rahul Rishi, DO is a allergy & immunology specialist in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Rishi completed a residency at Midwestern University/SVRHC. He currently practices at Arizona Allergy Associates and is affiliated with Banner - University Medical Center Phoenix. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rishi is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- Nova Southeastern University/Larkin Hospital, S. Miami, Fl, Fellowship Hospital
- Midwestern University/SVRHC, Residency Hospital
- MIDWESTERN UNIV AZ COLL OF OSTEO MED, Medical School — 2009
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rishi?
Dr. Rishi's allergy shots really do work. It was hard to believe that they would cure me of my allergies, but I am pretty much symptom free. He is very sweet and dare I say easy on the eyes! :)
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rahul Rishi, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rishi's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rishi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rishi frequently treats Environmental Allergies and Food & Drug Allergies.
Dr. Rishi's office is located at 348 E Virginia Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85004. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rishi speaks Marathi and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Banner - University Medical Center Phoenix
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- St. Joseph's Hospital And Medical Center
Arizona Allergy Associates
Arizona Allergy Associates348 E Virginia Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85004 (602) 266-4114