Dr. Rishi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rahul Rishi, MD is a nephrology specialist in Pleasanton, CA. Dr. Rishi completed a residency at Mercy Hospital & Medical Center (Uic). He currently practices at Chabot Nephrology Medical Group and is affiliated with San Ramon Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Emory University, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Dialysis Access Center/Interventional Nephrology, Other Education — 2006
- Mercy Hospital & Medical Center (Uic), Residency Hospital — 2004
- Mercy Hospital and Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Pravara Medical Trust Medical College, Medical School — 2000
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- Brown & Toland Physicians
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- HAP Insurance
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Premera Blue Cross
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
- Western Health Advantage
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hindi, Punjabi, Spanish
Chabot Nephrology Medical Group
Pleasanton Office5720 Stoneridge Mall Rd Ste 300, Pleasanton, CA 94588 Existing Patients: (925) 463-1680
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rishi?
Dr. Rishi cared for my husband for 12 years. He is an intelligent caring man. He always treated us with kindness & respect & a little good humor thrown in for good measure!! In addition his staff was always so helpful & flexible with our requests or questions!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rahul Rishi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rishi's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rishi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rishi frequently treats Mineral Metabolism Disorders, Magnesium Metabolism Disorders, and Hyperkalemia.
Dr. Rishi's office is located at 5720 Stoneridge Mall Rd Ste 300, Pleasanton, CA 94588. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rishi speaks Punjabi, Spanish, and Hindi. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center
- Stanford Health Care
- Stanford Health Care - ValleyCare Pleasonton