Dr. Pandey has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rahul Pandey, MD is a nephrology specialist in Houston, TX. He currently practices at Clare Gentry M.d. P.A. and is affiliated with CHI St. Luke's Health–Sugar Land Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pandey is board certified in Nephrology.
- Henry Ford Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Humana Health Plan of Texas
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Clare Gentry M.d. P.A.6560 Fannin St Ste 1730, Houston, TX 77030 Existing Patients: (713) 795-5511
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pandey?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rahul Pandey, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pandey's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pandey accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pandey frequently treats Hyperkalemia, Acidosis, and Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease.
Dr. Pandey's office is located at 6560 Fannin St Ste 1730, Houston, TX 77030. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pandey speaks Spanish, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- CHI St. Luke's Health–Sugar Land Hospital
- HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast
- Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
- Saint Joseph Medical Center