Call (478) 217-3058 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Rahil Kazi, MD is a cardiology specialist in Warner Robins, GA. Dr. Kazi completed a residency at Park Ridge Hospital - St Marys Campus. He currently practices at Central Georgia Heart Institute and is affiliated with Coliseum Northside Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- U Ark Sch Med, Fellowship Hospital
- Wayne State University, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Park Ridge Hospital - St Marys Campus, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Park Ridge Hospital - St Marys Campus, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Central Georgia Heart Institute
Central Georgia Heart Institute1707 Watson Blvd Ste 200, Warner Robins, GA 31093 Existing Patients: (478) 217-3058
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kazi?
Dr. Kazi has been my cardiologist for 4 years now. He is busy and has staff does a lot of the work (they are very nice) but he always comes in to ask and answer questions. I am very confident in his knowledge, understanding and concern for my condition.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kazi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rahil Kazi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kazi's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kazi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kazi frequently treats Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Kazi's office is located at 1707 Watson Blvd Ste 200, Warner Robins, GA 31093. Find other locations and directions.
- Coliseum Northside Hospital
- Coliseum Medical Centers
- Houston Medical Center
- Medical Center, Navicent Health
- Perry Hospital
- Taylor Regional Hospital
- The Medical Center of Peach County