Dr. Rahat Hussain, MD is a pulmonologist in Houston, TX. Dr. Hussain completed a residency at Uthscsa-Rahc. He currently practices at UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS and is affiliated with Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hussain is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
University of Texas
University of Texas6400 Fannin St Fl 25, Houston, TX 77030 (713) 704-4300
Urdu, Hindi, English
- Baylor University, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Uthscsa-Rahc, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Uthscsa-Rahc, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Dow Medical College, Dow University Of Health Sciences, Medical School — 2002
- DJ Science College, Undergraduate School — 1996
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hussain?
- Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center