Dr. Kudchadkar has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ragini Kudchadkar, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Kudchadkar completed a residency at Emory University - Internal Medicine. She currently practices at Emory University School of Medicine Department of Ophthalmology and is affiliated with Emory Johns Creek Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kudchadkar is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- University of Colorado Health Sciences Center- Hematology/Oncology, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Emory University - Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Emory University, Medical School — 2003
- Emory University In Atlanta, Ga., Neuroscience and Behavioral Biology, Undergraduate School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kudchadkar?
Specialty in Merkel Cell Cancer. My husband and I absoloutely give her the highest marks. The whole staff at Emory Winship Cancer Institute are great!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ragini Kudchadkar, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kudchadkar's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kudchadkar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kudchadkar frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection.
Dr. Kudchadkar's office is located at 1365 Clifton Rd Ne, Atlanta, GA 30322. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory Johns Creek Hospital
- Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory University Hospital Midtown
- Moffitt Cancer Center