Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Induru accepts your insurance.
Dr. Raghava Induru, MD is a oncology specialist in Albemarle, NC. Dr. Induru completed a residency at Maimonides Medctr. He currently practices at Levine Cancer Institute and is affiliated with Atrium Health Cabarrus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Induru is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Cleveland Clinic, Fellowship Hospital
- East Tennessee State University James H Quillen College of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- Maimonides Medctr, Residency Hospital
- St Vincent's Charity Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Kasturba Med Coll, Medical School
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Induru?
A great doctor...his excellent knowledge was key in getting a successful outcome to a very serious cancer
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Induru frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection and Gastrointestinal Neoplasms.
Dr. Induru's office is located at 945 N 5th St, Albemarle, NC 28001. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Induru speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Induru has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Atrium Health Cabarrus
- Atrium Health Carolinas Medical Center
- Atrium Health Stanly