Dr. Islam has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sameer Islam, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Lubbock, TX. Dr. Islam completed a residency at Texas Tech Univ. Health Science Center. He currently practices at Lubbock Gastroenterology and is affiliated with University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Islam is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Mayo Clinic Arizona, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Texas Tech Univ. Health Science Center, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Texas Technical University, Other Education — 2008
- University of Texas / Austin Campus, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Alliance Health Care
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- FirstCare Health Plans
- Galaxy Health Network
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lubbock Gastroenterology4505 82nd St Ste 5, Lubbock, TX 79424 Existing Patients: (806) 696-4440
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Islam?
I have seen Dr. Islam for a few years now and I haven't found a more kind, caring and wonderful provider. Dr. Islam's beside manner is one of the best. You won't go wrong becoming a patient of his.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sameer Islam, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Islam's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Islam accepts your insurance.
Dr. Islam frequently treats Pancreatic Disease, Esophageal Disorders, and Liver Disease.
Dr. Islam's office is located at 4505 82nd St Ste 5, Lubbock, TX 79424. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Medical Center