Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ahmed accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rafique Ahmed, MD is a cardiology specialist in Towson, MD. Dr. Ahmed completed a residency at Nassau County Med Center. He currently practices at Midatlantic Cardiovascular and is affiliated with Greater Baltimore Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ahmed is board certified in Cardiology.
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Va Greater Los Angeles Healthcare System, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Nassau County Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1993
- West Los Angeles Va Mc, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Nassau University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Rajshahi Medical College, Medical School — 1978
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ahmed?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ahmed frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Ahmed's office is located at 6569 N Charles St Ste 600, Towson, MD 21204. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ahmed speaks Bengali, Japanese, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Ahmed has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center
- MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital
- Medstar Harbor Hospital
- Medstar Union Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center
- UM St. Joseph Medical Center
- University of Maryland Upper Chesapeake Health
- UPMC Western Maryland
Drs Marek London Adashek PA3333 N Calvert St Ste 650, Baltimore, MD 21218 (410) 554-6727