Dr. Rahman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rafiq Rahman, MD is a hematology specialist in Elizabethtown, KY. Dr. Rahman completed a residency at SUNY Buffalo Hosps. He currently practices at Elizabethtown Hematology Oncology Plc. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rahman is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Roswell Park-Suny Buffalo Hosps, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- SUNY Buffalo Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Roswell Pk Meml Inst, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Khyber Med Coll, Medical School — 1980
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Elizabethtown Hematology Oncology Plc1107 Woodland Dr Ste 105, Elizabethtown, KY 42701 Existing Patients: (270) 769-6665
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rahman?
Dr. Rahman may run behind occasionally but only because he is giving his patients his full attention and truly concerned for each and every one! He has been amazing in my care and attention!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rafiq Rahman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rahman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rahman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rahman frequently treats Anemia, Vitamin B12 Deficiency, and Leukocytosis.
Dr. Rahman's office is located at 1107 Woodland Dr Ste 105, Elizabethtown, KY 42701. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.