Dr. Rafi Kevorkian, MD is a geriatric medicine specialist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Kevorkian completed a residency at Saint Louis University Hospital. He currently practices at and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital St. Louis. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kevorkian is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
Frank Bennett MD Office522 N New Ballas Rd Ste 317, Saint Louis, MO 63141 (314) 473-1334
- Saint Louis University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Saint Louis University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Saint Louis University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1999
- St Louis U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- Saint Louis University / School of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kevorkian?
Dr Kevorkian sees both of my parents. He treats us all as family. He listens and explains in terms they can understand. They have even referred their friends and neighbors to him. He makes the best decision while allowing them to participate in their care. He is the best you will find.
- Mercy Hospital St. Louis
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- St. Luke's Hospital