Dr. Raffi Minasian, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Minasian's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Raffi Minasian, MD is a nephrology specialist in Glendale, CA. Dr. Minasian completed a residency at La Co Usc Med Center. He currently practices at Kidney Disease Medical Group and is affiliated with Adventist Health Glendale. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Minasian is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- La Co Usc Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- La Co Usc Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Keck School Of Medicine Of The Univ Of Southern California, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Kidney Disease Medical Group
Gladys B Hoed MD1500 S Central Ave Ste 300, Glendale, CA 91204 Existing Patients: (818) 242-0475
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Minasian?
Dr. Minasian is an excellent doctor and Nephrologist. He takes the time to listen to all your questions and gives you answers. I have been his patient for several years and trust his judgement and knowledge. Michael Metzo
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Minasian accepts your insurance.
Dr. Minasian frequently treats Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease, Diabetes With Renal Manifestations, and Vitamin D Deficiency.
Dr. Minasian's office is located at 1500 S Central Ave Ste 300, Glendale, CA 91204. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Minasian speaks Armenian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Minasian has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventist Health Glendale
- Emanate Health Inter-community Hospital
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Saint Vincent Medical Center