Dr. Raffi Megerian, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Megerian's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Raffi Megerian, MD is a geriatric medicine specialist in Audubon, PA. Dr. Megerian completed a residency at Med College Of Pennsylvania. He currently practices at Main Line HealthCare Intrnl Med and is affiliated with Lankenau Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Megerian is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- Med College Of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital
- Med College Of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital
- Med College Of Pennsylvania, Internship Hospital
- Hahnemann Universtiy - Philadelphia, Medical School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Megerian?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Megerian accepts your insurance.
Dr. Megerian frequently treats Gait Abnormality, Difficulty With Walking, and Anxiety.
Dr. Megerian's office is located at 10000 Shannondell Dr, Audubon, PA 19403. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Megerian speaks Armenian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Megerian has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lankenau Medical Center
- Paoli Hospital
Main Line HealthCare Intrnl Med
Main Line HealthCare Intrnl Med10000 Shannondell Dr, Audubon, PA 19403 Existing Patients: (610) 728-5241