Dr. Rafat Rizk, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Ann Arbor, MI. Dr. Rizk completed a residency at St Elizabeth Hosp. He currently practices at Univ Michigan Taubman Ctr Gstrg and is affiliated with University Hospital - University of Michigan. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rizk is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Univ Michigan Taubman Ctr Gstrg
Ann Arbor Office1500 E Medical Center Dr, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 (734) 936-4000
- St Elizabeth Hosp, Internship Hospital
- University of Washington, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Loyola U, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Loyola U Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- St Elizabeth Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Bani Swief Branch, University Of Cairo, University Of Cairo, Faculty Of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rizk?
An excellent doctor!! I had a consult with Dr. Rizk after my doctor and the hospital in Grand Rapids were unable to find the cause of my problem or come up with a diagnosis. I was given an appointment with Dr. Rizk within a few days after my initial call to the U of M clinic. When I first saw him, he had already reviewed my records, told me what he thought and formulated a plan to confirm his suspicions. He ordered more tests and medications to help with the issues I was having. He was very attentive, caring and understanding and very professional. Due to the distance traveled to see him, he worked with my PCP to provide appropriate treatment closer to home as much as possible. He was definite with his diagnosis and picked up on and treated some additional problems that my other doctors had missed. He resolved my problems and reassured me moving forward. I would highly recommend Dr. Rizk to anyone needing a gastroenterologist.
- University Hospital - University of Michigan