Dr. Rafat Nashed, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Bradenton, FL. Dr. Nashed completed a residency at Maimonides Med Center. He currently practices at Dr. Rafat Nashed, MD and is affiliated with Palms Of Pasadena Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Nashed is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Fellowship In Reconstructive Surgery At The Minneapolis Orthopedic and Arthritis Institute, Fellowship Hospital
- Maimonides Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Maimonides Medical Center - Brooklyn, Internship Hospital
- Fordham University - B.S. in Biology,, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Molina Healthcare
- Optima Health
- Preferred Care Partners
- Prime Health Services
- RockPort Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nashed?
Dr. Nashed is perhaps the most detailed and straightforward doctor I’ve ever met. He is the definition of meticulous and this is what you want in a surgeon. His preparation process and post-care procedure for a total hip replacement is world class. I feel that Dr. Nashed is methodical, deliberate, and pays attention to many details. He truly cares for his craft.
- Palms Of Pasadena Hospital
- Northside Hospital
- St. Petersburg General Hospital
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
- Largo Medical Center
- Manatee Memorial Hospital