Dr. Abonour has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rafat Abonour, MD is a hematology specialist in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Abonour completed a residency at University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics. He currently practices at IU Simon Cancer Center and is affiliated with Indiana University Health Ball Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Sinai Samaritan Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Milw Med Campus, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
IU Simon Cancer Center
Iuhp Bone Marrow Interpretation Laboratory1030 W Michigan St, Indianapolis, IN 46202 Existing Patients: (317) 944-0920
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Abonour?
My husband has been treated by Dr. Abonour for the past 15 years and you will never find a physician more dedicated and knowledgeable than Dr. Abonour. He is a wonderful physician and a amazing human being.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rafat Abonour, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Abonour's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Abonour accepts your insurance.
Dr. Abonour frequently treats Myeloma, Neutropenia, and HPC Transplantation (Stem Cell Transplant).
Dr. Abonour's office is located at 1030 W Michigan St, Indianapolis, IN 46202. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Indiana University Health Ball Memorial Hospital
- Indiana University Health North Hospital
- IU Health Methodist Hospital
- Iu Health West Hospital