Dr. Rafael Cortes, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Palm Coast, FL. Dr. Cortes completed a residency at University of South Florida / College of Medicine. He currently practices at Borland Groover and is affiliated with Flagler Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cortes is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Italian, Spanish, English
- University of South Florida / College of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2010
- Universidad Central Del Caribe School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2010
- New York Hospital of Queens, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- University Of Miami, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- University of South Florida / College of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2009
- University of South Florida / College of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 2008
- Accountable Health Plans of America
- American Pioneer
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- INTotal Health
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cortes?
Very satisfied with Dr. Cortes. He handled my situation very well. I will be sure to ask for him when I go back.
- Flagler Hospital