Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (303) 963-0577.
Dr. Raef Hajjali, MD is a cardiology specialist in Lone Tree, CO. Dr. Hajjali completed a residency at North Shore University Hospital. He currently practices at Aurora Denver Cardiology Associates - Lone Tree and is affiliated with Sky Ridge Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hajjali is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- University of Rochester | Albert Einstein Colleege of Medicine | North Shore University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Strong Mem Hsp University Rochester, Residency Hospital
- University Hospital Suny Health S C Bklyn, Residency Hospital
- University of Rochester, Residency Hospital
- American University of Beirut - School of Medicine, Medical School
- American University Of Beirut, Medical School — 1993
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Gateway Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Kaiser Permanente
- National Elevator
- UPMC Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hajjali?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hajjali has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Raef Hajjali, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hajjali's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hajjali accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hajjali frequently treats Hypotension, Heart Disease, and Sinus Tachycardia.
Dr. Hajjali's office is located at 10103 Ridgegate Pkwy Ste 103, Lone Tree, CO 80124. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hajjali speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
Aurora Denver Cardiology Associates - Lone Tree
Lone Tree10103 Ridgegate Pkwy Ste 103, Lone Tree, CO 80124 Existing Patients: (303) 963-0577