Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (253) 948-4252, and for other questions, call (253) 627-1244.
Dr. Raed Fahmy, MD
New Patient(253) 948-4252
Dr. Raed Fahmy, MD is a cardiology specialist in Gig Harbor, WA. Dr. Fahmy completed a residency at Loma Linda University. He currently practices at Franciscan Heart & Vascular Associates at St. Anthony and is affiliated with St. Anthony Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fahmy is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Franciscan Heart & Vascular Associates at St. Anthony
Franciscan Heart & Vascular Associates at St. Anthony11511 Canterwood Blvd Ste 110, Gig Harbor, WA 98332 Existing Patients: (253) 627-1244
- UCLA - San Fernando Valley Program, Fellowship Hospital
- Loma Linda University, Residency Hospital
- George Washington University / School of Medicine And Health Sciences, Medical School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fahmy?
A+. Dr. Fahmy is an outstanding cardiologist. I have been seeing him for many years. After gradually become extremely short of breath, Dr Fahmy conducted several tests and correctly diagnosed a severe regurgitation of my tricuspid valve in my heart. He referred me to thoracic surgery which recently replaced the valve. I am now 100% better.
- St. Anthony Hospital
- MultiCare Good Samaritan Hospital
- MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital
- St. Clare Hospital
- St. Francis Hospital
- St. Joseph Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Fahmy has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Raed Fahmy, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fahmy's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fahmy accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fahmy frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Fahmy's office is located at 11511 Canterwood Blvd Ste 110, Gig Harbor, WA 98332. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fahmy speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.