Dr. Raed Ali, MD is a orthopedic spine surgery specialist in Fullerton, CA. Dr. Ali completed a residency at Yale University Health Services Center. He currently practices at SPINE AND PAIN INSTITUTE OF ORANGE COUNTY and is affiliated with Casa Colina Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ali is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Yale University Health Services Center, Residency Hospital
- Yale University Health Services Center, Internship Hospital
- Cornell University Medical College, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Health Net
- Molina Healthcare
- National Elevator
- Optima Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ali?
Doctor Ali did my back surgery, A very hard surgery I might add, in November 2020. I had 3 disc laminectomy and 6 disc fusion done in 5.5 hours. He did my surgery as he promised. After 3 months wearing the dreaded vest, I have started my physical therapy as he ordered and I am getting back to my normal life with a vert little lingering pain from surgery. I cannot thank Dr. Ali enough to give me my mobility back. I would recommend him to any one who has back pain issues.
- Casa Colina Hospital
- St. Jude Medical Center