Click here to compare with other Integrative Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Radu Kramer, MD is a integrative medicine specialist in Oradell, NJ. Dr. Kramer completed a residency at Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center. He currently practices at Integrative Medicine Associates PC and is affiliated with Hackensack University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Bronx-Lebanon Hosp Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Facultatea De Medicina, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
French, Romanian, Spanish
Integrative Medicine Associates PC800 Kinderkamack Rd Ste 205n, Oradell, NJ 07649 Existing Patients: (201) 967-0800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kramer?
Excellent by all standards and one of a kind! Very knowledgeable and very helpful and extremely considerate!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kramer has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kramer frequently treats Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Blood in Urine (Hematuria), and Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome.
Dr. Kramer's office is located at 800 Kinderkamack Rd Ste 205n, Oradell, NJ 07649. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kramer speaks Romanian, Spanish, and French. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hackensack University Medical Center