Dr. Radhika Siriki, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Siriki's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Radhika Siriki, MD is a anesthesiology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Siriki completed a residency at Robert Wood Johnson Hosp-UMDNJ. and is affiliated with Stamford Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Siriki is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Harvard, Fellowship Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Hosp-UMDNJ, Residency Hospital
- University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / Newark, Medical School — 2006
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Locals (any local)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- PHP-Physicians Health Plan
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 1199 Park Ave Apt 1a, New York, NY 10128 Existing Patients: (212) 579-7164
New York Spine Specialist
New York Spine Specialist - Long Island2001 Marcus Ave Ste W170, New Hyde Park, NY 11042 Existing Patients: (516) 355-0111
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Siriki?
I have been seeing Dr. Siriki for over a year. She has been fabulous. She is thorough, empathetic, cautious and conscientious. She has given me several steroid injections and the results have been great. She listens to my ailments and does not try to steer me. I have no hesitation recommending her.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Siriki accepts your insurance.
Dr. Siriki frequently treats Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), Low Back Pain, and Back Pain.
Dr. Siriki's office is located at 1199 Park Ave Apt 1a, New York, NY 10128. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Siriki has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Stamford Hospital