Dr. Thorn has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Radhika Thorn, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Baton Rouge, LA. Dr. Thorn completed a residency at Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center. She currently practices at HGVC OTORHINOLARYNGOLOGY and is affiliated with Ochsner Medical Center - Baton Rouge. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Thorn is board certified in Hematology.
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Va Commonwealth Univ Sch Of Med, Medical School — 2008
- West Virginia University, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Thorn?
Dr. Thorn was exceptional! She listens thoughtfully, and I immediately felt at ease to discuss my many symptoms.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Radhika Thorn, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Thorn's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Thorn accepts your insurance.
Dr. Thorn frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms.
Dr. Thorn's office is located at 10310 The Grove Blvd, Baton Rouge, LA 70836. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ochsner Medical Center - Baton Rouge
Internal Medicine10310 The Grove Blvd, Baton Rouge, LA 70836 (225) 761-5200
Interventional Pain Institute, Baton Rouge, LA
Ochsner Health Center - Summa9001 Summa Ave, Baton Rouge, LA 70809 (225) 761-5200
Ochsner Medical Center - Baton Rouge
O'Neal17000 Medical Center Dr, Baton Rouge, LA 70816 (225) 755-4396