Dr. Janga has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Radhika Janga, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Gilbert, AZ. Dr. Janga completed a residency at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center. She currently practices at Southeast VA Health Care Clinic and is affiliated with Mercy Gilbert Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Kasturba Medical College, Medical School — 1999
- Kasturba Medical College, Manipal, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Assurant Health
- Bankers Life and Casualty
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Care 1st Health Plan
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Fortified Provider Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Southeast VA Health Care Clinic
Southeast VA Health Care Clinic3285 S Val Vista Dr, Gilbert, AZ 85297 Existing Patients: (480) 264-3564
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Janga?
Had my yearly VA physical with Dr. Janga. Very professional. Took her time. Went over my labs and future health care. Definitely would see her again. Very compassionate and great bed side manner individual.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Janga accepts your insurance.
Dr. Janga frequently treats Hypertension, Dyslipidemia, and Lipid Disorders.
Dr. Janga's office is located at 3285 S Val Vista Dr, Gilbert, AZ 85297. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Janga speaks Telugu and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center