Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Radha Mehta, MD is a cardiology specialist in Kirkland, WA. Dr. Mehta completed a residency at Government Medical College. She currently practices at EvergreenHealth Heart Care and is affiliated with EvergreenHealth Medical Center - Kirkland. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mehta is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, Fellowship Hospital — 2020
- University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2019
- Mount Auburn Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2016
- Government Medical College, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
EvergreenHealth Heart Care
EvergreenHealth Heart Care12333 Ne 130th Ln Ste Tan-320, Kirkland, WA 98034 Existing Patients: (425) 899-0555
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mehta?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mehta frequently treats Stress Test, Tilt Table Testing, and Nuclear Stress Testing.
Dr. Mehta's office is located at 12333 Ne 130th Ln Ste Tan-320, Kirkland, WA 98034. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mehta speaks Gujarati, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Mehta has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- EvergreenHealth Medical Center - Kirkland