Click here to compare with other Critical Care Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Radha Agrawal, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Bellevue, WA. Dr. Agrawal completed a residency at U T Southwestern. She currently practices at Overlake Medical Center & Clinics and is affiliated with Overlake Medical Center & Clinics. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Agrawal is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine - SUNY Upstate, Fellowship Hospital
- U T Southwestern, Residency Hospital
- U T Southwestern, Internship Hospital
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Altius Health Plans
- America's Health Insurance Plans
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Beacon Health Strategies
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Behavioral Health Network
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Federal Employee Program (FEP)
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Fortis Benefits Insurance Company
- Gallagher Basset
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Health Net
- Health Payors Organization
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Kaiser Permanente
- Magellan Health Services
- Medicaid of Washington State
- Moda Health
- Molina Healthcare
- National Preferred Provider Network
- ODS Health Plan
- Preferred Healthcare
- Premera Blue Cross
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Regence Blue Shield of Washington
- Sedgwick Claims Management Services
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- TriWest Champus
- Uniform Medical Plan
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Veteran Administration Plan
- Washington State Department of Labor & Industries
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Agrawal?
I wish she were my primary care provider because her responses have been so prompt and appropriate. She is kind, unhurried, professional.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Agrawal frequently treats COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), Wheezing, and Shortness of Breath.
Dr. Agrawal's office is located at 1231 116th Ave Ne Ste 400, Bellevue, WA 98004. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Agrawal speaks Nepali, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Agrawal has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Overlake Medical Center & Clinics