Click here to compare with other Pulmonologists.
Dr. Rada Ivanov, MD is a pulmonologist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Ivanov completed a residency at Illinois Masonic Med Center Advocate Health Care Chicago. She currently practices at Midwest Pulmonary Sleep Consultants and is affiliated with Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ivanov is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- Rush University Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Illinois Masonic Med Center Advocate Health Care Chicago, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Medical University--Sofia, Medical School — 1990
- Medical University of Sofia, Undergraduate School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Preferred Network Access
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Midwest Pulmonary Sleep Consultants
Anthony F Laporta MD5600 W Addison St Ste 304, Chicago, IL 60634 Existing Patients: (773) 205-1209
Admiral Home Health Inc.3445 N Central Ave, Chicago, IL 60634 Existing Patients: (773) 481-1570
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ivanov?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ivanov frequently treats Wheezing, Shortness of Breath, and COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease).
Dr. Ivanov's office is located at 5600 W Addison St Ste 304, Chicago, IL 60634. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ivanov speaks Bulgarian, German, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Ivanov has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
- Community First Medical Center
- Westlake Hospital