Dr. Saccaro has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rachel Saccaro, DO is a pediatrics specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Saccaro completed a residency at Advocate Lutheran General Hospital. She currently practices at Town & Country Pediatrics. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Saccaro is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Chicago Osteopathic Medicine Midwestern University, Medical School — 2007
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Town & Country Pediatrics
Lurie Childrens Primary Care Llc-tc1460 N Halsted St Ste 402, Chicago, IL 60642 Existing Patients: (312) 279-8900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Saccaro?
Love Dr. Saccaro for my two kids. Going to miss her being our peds doc. Love the staff, they are all really excellent with everyone especially my family.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Saccaro accepts your insurance.
Dr. Saccaro frequently treats Immunization Administration, Wellness Examination, and Acute Upper Respiratory Infection.
Dr. Saccaro's office is located at 1460 N Halsted St Ste 402, Chicago, IL 60642. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.