Dr. Rohde has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rachel Rohde, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Southfield, MI. Dr. Rohde completed a residency at University Of Pittsburgh Med Center. She currently practices at Michigan Orthopaedic Surgeons and is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rohde is board certified in Hand Surgery.
- Hospital for Special Surgery, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- University Of Pittsburgh Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2004
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC), Internship Hospital — 2000
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1999
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Chandler Group
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- McLaren Health Plan
- One Health
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rohde?
Had Xiaflex injections on both hands for Dupuytrens. Very pleased with results. Dr. Rhode was very skilled and pleasant. Office staff was very helpful.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rachel Rohde, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rohde's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rohde accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rohde frequently treats Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist, and Osteoarthritis of Hands.
Dr. Rohde's office is located at 26025 Lahser Rd # 201, Southfield, MI 48033. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak