Dr. Rachel Rohde, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Royal Oak, MI. Dr. Rohde completed a residency at University Of Pittsburgh Med Center. She currently practices at Beaumont Orthopaedic Center and is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rohde is board certified in Hand Surgery.
Beaumont Orthopaedic Center
Beaumont Orthopaedic Center26025 Lahser Rd Fl 2, Royal Oak, MI 48033 Existing Patients: (248) 280-8550
- Hospital for Special Surgery, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- University Of Pittsburgh Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2004
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC), Internship Hospital — 2000
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1999
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Chandler Group
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- McLaren Health Plan
- One Health
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rohde?
Had Xiaflex injections on both hands for Dupuytrens. Very pleased with results. Dr. Rhode was very skilled and pleasant. Office staff was very helpful.
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak