Dr. Clark has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rachel Clark, MD is a oncology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Clark completed a residency at Harvard Medical School (Massachusetts General Hospital / Brigham and Women's Hospital). She currently practices at MASSACHUSETTS GENERAL HOSPITAL and is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Clark is board certified in Gynecological Oncology.
- Harvard Medical School (Massachusetts General Hospital / Brigham and Women's Hospital), Residency Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Emory University, Medical School — 2007
- University Of Kentucky, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Massachusetts General Hospital
Department of Gyn Oncology55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114 Existing Patients: (617) 724-4800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Clark?
Dr. Clark is a brilliant surgeon and doctor. She has provided ongoing support for my ovarian cancer care. She is gentle, caring and very competent. I am 8 years cancer free, thanks to Dr. Clark and the team at MGH OBGYN Oncology.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rachel Clark, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Clark's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Clark accepts your insurance.
Dr. Clark frequently treats Gynecologic Conditions.
Dr. Clark's office is located at 55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Southern New Hampshire Medical Center