Dr. Rachel Lovano, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lovano's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Rachel Lovano, MD is a general surgery specialist in Wilmington, OH. Dr. Lovano completed a residency at St Elizabeth Health Center. She currently practices at Southern Ohio Plastic & Reconstructive Surgical Institute and is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lovano is board certified in General Surgery.
- University of Texas At Houston / Medical School At Houston, Fellowship Hospital
- St Elizabeth Health Center, Residency Hospital
- St Francis Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Saint George`s University / School of Medicine, Medical School — 2006
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lovano?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lovano accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lovano frequently treats Lipomas, Abdominal Pain, and Hemorrhoids.
Dr. Lovano's office is located at 630 W Main St Ste 304, Wilmington, OH 45177. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lovano has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Medical Center
- Clinton Memorial Hospital
- Connally Memorial Medical Center
- North Central Baptist Hospital
- St. Lukes Baptist Hospital
Southern Ohio Plastic & Reconstructive Surgical Institute630 W Main St Ste 304, Wilmington, OH 45177 Existing Patients: (937) 283-2520