Dr. Theriault has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rachel Theriault, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Fort Worth, TX. Dr. Theriault completed a residency at Baylor University. She currently practices at Texas Oncology and is affiliated with Houston Methodist West Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Theriault is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- UT MD Anderson Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Baylor University, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Trinity University, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Fort Worth Cancer Center500 S Henderson St, Fort Worth, TX 76104 Existing Patients: (817) 413-1500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Theriault?
I never feel rushed during my visit with Dr. Theriault. She patiently listens to any concerns and answers every question. I feel very comfortable with her & have recommended her.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rachel Theriault, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Theriault's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Theriault accepts your insurance.
Dr. Theriault frequently treats Venous Embolism and Thrombosis, Anemia, and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Theriault's office is located at 500 S Henderson St, Fort Worth, TX 76104. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Houston Methodist West Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Medical Center
- The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center