Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (215) 543-6464, and for other questions, call (215) 481-4811.
Dr. Rachel Ramirez, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Abington, PA. Dr. Ramirez completed a residency at University of Rochester Strong Meml Hosp. She currently practices at Abington Adult Medical Associates and is affiliated with Abington Hospital—Jefferson Health. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ramirez is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of Rochester Strong Meml Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Independence Blue Cross
- Keystone Health Plan East
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Abington Adult Medical Associates
Abington Adult Medical Levy1235 Old York Rd Ste 214, Abington, PA 19001 Call
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ramirez?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ramirez has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ramirez accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ramirez frequently treats Immunization Administration, Anemia, and Osteoporosis.
Dr. Ramirez's office is located at 1235 Old York Rd Ste 214, Abington, PA 19001. Find other locations and directions.
- Abington Hospital—Jefferson Health