Dr. Buchsbaum has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rachel Buchsbaum, MD is a oncology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Buchsbaum completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. She currently practices at NEW ENGLAND MEDICAL CTR and is affiliated with Tufts Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Buchsbaum is board certified in Hematology.
- Tufts New England Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Weill Cornell Medical, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- Network Health
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
New England Medical Ctr
New England Medical Ctr750 Washington St # 1005, Boston, MA 02111 Existing Patients: (617) 636-6227
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Buchsbaum?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Buchsbaum accepts your insurance.
Dr. Buchsbaum frequently treats Ductal Carcinoma in Situ, Breast Cancer, and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Buchsbaum's office is located at 750 Washington St # 1005, Boston, MA 02111. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Tufts Medical Center