Dr. Heppen has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rachel Heppen, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Milford, MA. Dr. Heppen completed a residency at University Ma Mem Hlthcare University Campus. She currently practices at Lifetime Medical and Temps of Mass. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Heppen is board certified in Pediatrics.
- University Ma Mem Hlthcare University Campus, Residency Hospital
- U Mass Med Ctr, Internship Hospital
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Upstate, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
American Sign Language
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Heppen?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rachel Heppen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Heppen's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Heppen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Heppen frequently treats Immunization Administration, Wellness Examination, and Abdominal Pain.
Dr. Heppen's office is located at 321 Fortune Blvd, Milford, MA 01757. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Heppen speaks American Sign Language and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.