Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Rachel Ellis, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Hicksville, NY. Dr. Ellis completed a residency at University Hospital SUNY Health Science Center. She currently practices at Belaray Dermatology PC and is affiliated with Elmhurst Hospital Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ellis is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- University Hospital SUNY Health Science Center, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Saint Luke's Roosevelt Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ellis?
Good visit. Attentive and knowledgeable.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ellis frequently treats Eyelid Surgery, Allergic Conjunctivitis, and Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis).
Dr. Ellis' office is located at 358 S Oyster Bay Rd, Hicksville, NY 11801. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ellis has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Elmhurst Hospital Center
- North Shore University Hospital