Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (253) 444-2030.
Dr. Rachel Dawson, MD
New Patient(206) 614-3672
Dr. Rachel Dawson, MD is a family medicine specialist in Lakewood, WA. Dr. Dawson completed a residency at John Peter Smith Hospital. She currently practices at MultiCare Lakewood Clinic and is affiliated with MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Dawson is board certified in Family Practice.
- John Peter Smith Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Of Texas Medical School At Houston, Medical School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community First Health Plans
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Health Net
- Kaiser Foundation Health Plan, Inc.
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Molina Healthcare
- Premera Blue Cross
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Uniform Medical Plan
- US Family Health Plan
- Washington State Department of Labor & Industries
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dawson?
I have seen Dr Dawson well over 20 years, and I've always appreciated her patience, and willingness to explain things to me. If she doesn't know the answer, she has great specialists to which I have been referred.
- MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital
- St. Clare Hospital
- St. Joseph Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dawson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dawson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dawson frequently treats Human Papillomavirus DNA Testing, Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome, and Chronic Pain.
Dr. Dawson's office is located at 5700 100th St Sw Ste 510, Lakewood, WA 98499. Find other locations and directions.