Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Long accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rachel Long, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Freeport, IL. Dr. Long completed a residency at Albert Einstein Medical Center. She currently practices at Monroe Clinic - Freeport Branch and is affiliated with Monroe Clinic Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Long is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1988
- University of Nebraska College of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Monroe Clinic - Freeport Branch1301 Kiwanis Dr, Freeport, IL 61032 Existing Patients: (815) 235-1406
University of Wisconsin Medical Foundation
Monroe Clinic515 22nd Ave, Monroe, WI 53566 Existing Patients: (608) 324-2000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Long?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Long frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Anxiety, and Bipolar Disorder.
Dr. Long's office is located at 1301 Kiwanis Dr, Freeport, IL 61032. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Long has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Monroe Clinic Hospital