Dr. Rachel Freedman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Freedman's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Rachel Freedman, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Freedman completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Med Center. She currently practices at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and is affiliated with Brigham And Women's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Fellowship Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Georgetown University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Boston Office450 Brookline Ave, Boston, MA 02215 Existing Patients: (617) 632-3000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Freedman?
I've been seeing Dr. Freedman for 1.5 years. Dr. Freedman is a careful listener who respects the patient's opinions and concerns. She offers evidence for her recommendations and is happy to consider the pros and cons of various approaches. She always spends time with me during appointments. I never feel rushed. She also makes herself available for questions by email. I highly recommend her.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Freedman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Freedman frequently treats Breast Diseases, Breast Cancer, and Cancer.
Dr. Freedman's office is located at 450 Brookline Ave, Boston, MA 02215. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Freedman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Brigham And Women's Hospital
- Dana - Farber Cancer Institute