Dr. Rachael Clark, MD is a dermatologist in Boston, MA. Dr. Clark completed a residency at Massachusetts General Hospital. She currently practices at Brigham & Womens Hospital Department of Dermatology and is affiliated with Brigham And Women's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Clark is board certified in Dermatology.
Brigham & Womens Hospital Department of Dermatology221 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115 Existing Patients: (617) 732-4918
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Mount Auburn Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Clark?
Dr. Clark is knowledgeable beyond expectations. She spends as much time as needed with you and followed up with me as promised. She explains her thought process so you understand exactly what she is thinking in terms we all can understand. I have no doubt she will resolve my issue when three other doctors could not. I left Dr. Clark's office knowing I chose the best doctor to help me. I cannot say enough about how thrilled I am to be treated by Dr. Clark.
- Brigham And Women's Hospital