Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Altura accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rachel Altura, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Providence, RI. Dr. Altura completed a residency at Chldns Hosp-Wash U. She currently practices at TOMORROW FUND CLINIC. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Altura is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- St Jude Chldns Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Chldns Hosp-Wash U, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Chldns Hosp-Wash U, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Wash U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Tomorrow Fund Clinic
Rehabilitation Unit593 Eddy St, Providence, RI 02903 Existing Patients: (401) 444-5241
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Altura?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Altura frequently treats Osteosarcoma, Bone Cancer, and Bone Disorders.
Dr. Altura's office is located at 593 Eddy St, Providence, RI 02903. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Altura speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Altura has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.