Dr. Rachel Brem, MD is a diagnostic radiology specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Brem completed a residency at Johns Hopkins. She currently practices at The George Washington Medical Faculty Associates and is affiliated with The George Washington University Hospital. Dr. Brem is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
The George Washington Medical Faculty Associates
Breast Imaging & Intervention Center2150 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20037 Existing Patients: (202) 741-3036
- Johns Hopkins, Fellowship Hospital
- Johns Hopkins, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Sinai Hospital of Baltimore, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Columbia U, College of Phys/Surg, Medical School — 1984
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brem?
- The George Washington University Hospital