Dr. Rabindra Watson, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Watson completed a residency at University of California, San Francisco. He currently practices at Interventional Endoscopy Services and is affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center - Van Ness Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Watson is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Interventional Endoscopy Services
Interventional Endoscopy Services2351 Clay St, San Francisco, CA 94115 (415) 600-1151
- Brigham and Women's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- University of California, San Francisco, Fellowship Hospital
- University of California, San Francisco, Residency Hospital
- University of California, San Francisco, Internship Hospital
- University Of California, Davis, School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Johns Hopkins, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Watson?
Brilliant Dr, Highly skilled, By far top skills in the country, One of the best
- California Pacific Medical Center - Van Ness Campus