Dr. Fahed has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rabih Fahed, MD is a oncology specialist in Omaha, NE. He currently practices at Hematology/Oncology Consultants and is affiliated with Antelope Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Fahed is board certified in Hematology.
- Faculty Of Sciences, Fanar, Lebanon, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Principal Financial Group
- Thrivent Financial
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hematology and Oncology Consultants PC6901 N 72nd St Ste 2244, Omaha, NE 68122 Existing Patients: (402) 572-3535
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fahed?
Dr. Fahed is my oncologist in Norfolk, as I have another one in Omaha too, Dr. Fahed truly cares about his patient's, he takes the time to listen to their concerns, and listen to what the patient wants and needs. I broke down crying on him last week, and I could see the compassion in his eyes, and knew he truly cared, Chemo is so hard, and having a doctor that cares is so important, feeling human is so important, as chemo makes us feel our worse. Thank you Dr. Fahed for having patience with me, and dealing with my stubbornness and emotional roller-coaster!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rabih Fahed, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fahed's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fahed accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fahed frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection, Pancreatic Neoplasms, and Blood Disorders.
Dr. Fahed's office is located at 6901 N 72nd St Ste 2244, Omaha, NE 68122. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Antelope Memorial Hospital
- Avera Saint Anthony's Hospital
- Chi Health Plainview
- Faith Regional Health Services
- Faith Regional Health Services - East Campus
- Genoa Community Hospital
- Osmond General Hospital
- Providence Medical Center
- St. Francis Memorial Hospital