Dr. Rabab Khan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Khan's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Rabab Khan, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Marlborough, MA. Dr. Khan completed a residency at U Mass Med Ctr. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Khan is board certified in Pediatrics.
- U Mass Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1996
- NJ Med Coll, Internship Hospital — 1983
- JN Med Coll, Aligarh Muslim U, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 320 Bolton St, Marlborough, MA 01752 Existing Patients: (508) 485-2278
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khan?
Dr. Khan is the best Pediatrician I’ve taken my kids to. She takes into consideration my concerns and helps treat my children efficiently and effectively. She’s really nice, to the point, and is right on top of everything. Helps to schedule specialist visits right away and everyone in the office is also very helpful. I love the nurses there. They are extremely helpful even taking one of my kids to the car to buckle up since my hands were full. I LOVE this office and everyone who works there!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Khan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Khan frequently treats Fever, Cough, and Otitis Media.
Dr. Khan's office is located at 320 Bolton St, Marlborough, MA 01752. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Khan speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Khan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.