Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Robert Pulliam, MD is a cardiology specialist in Lancaster, PA. Dr. Pulliam completed a residency at Emory University Hospital. He currently practices at The Heart Group Of LG Health and is affiliated with Lancaster General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pulliam is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Emory University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University of Mississippi, Medical School — 1997
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Heart Group Of LG Health
The Heart Group Of LG Health217 Harrisburg Ave, Lancaster, PA 17603 Existing Patients: (717) 544-8300
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pulliam?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Pulliam frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Pulliam's office is located at 217 Harrisburg Ave, Lancaster, PA 17603. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pulliam has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lancaster General Hospital