Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Ralph Junius, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Metairie, LA. Dr. Junius completed a residency at John Peter Smith Hospital. He currently practices at Crescent City Orthopedics and is affiliated with East Jefferson General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Junius is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
- John Peter Smith Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Louisiana State Univ School Of Medicine In New Orleans, Medical School — 2001
- Tulane University of Louisiana, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Louisiana
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Crescent City Orthopedics
La - R William Junius III MD3600 Houma Blvd, Metairie, LA 70006 Existing Patients: (504) 309-6500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Junius?
Dr Junius performed Laparoscopic hip surgery. Great to have a young and informed surgeon that is up with all the latest procedures. Explains procedures that a lay person can understand.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Junius frequently treats Wrist Sprain or Strain, Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain, and Joint Pain.
Dr. Junius' office is located at 3600 Houma Blvd, Metairie, LA 70006. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Junius has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- Omega Hospital
- Saint Bernard Parish Hospital