Dr. Ralph Boone, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Boone's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ralph Boone, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in McAlester, OK. Dr. Boone completed a residency at University Of Tennessee - Campbell Clinic. He currently practices at Advanced Orthopedics of Oklahoma and is affiliated with Hillcrest Medical Center. Dr. Boone is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- State University of New York, at Buffalo, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- University Of Tennessee - Campbell Clinic, Residency Hospital — 1993
- University of Tennessee School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1989
- UNIVERSITY OF OKLAHOMA / NORMAN CAMPUS, Medical School — 1988
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Advanced Orthopedics of Oklahoma
- 3 2488 E 81st St Ste 290, Tulsa, OK 74137 Existing Patients: (918) 494-2665
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Boone?
He's very patient and assuring. He explained to me what needed to be done in order for me to be properly diagnosed. He walked me through all the tests and diagnosis we did. I love the way he explains how the issue may have developed, and how we can fix it. Before prescribing any medicine he asks you if you are taking any other medications as they may interfere with the new one, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Boone accepts your insurance.
Dr. Boone frequently treats Spine Disorders & Surgical Procedures.
Dr. Boone's office is located at 1609 N Strong Blvd, McAlester, OK 74501. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Boone has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hillcrest Medical Center
- Oklahoma Surgical Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital South