Dr. Robert Lamberton, MD is a endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in New London, CT. Dr. Lamberton completed a residency at Albany Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Joslin Diabetes/Endcrnology Ctr and is affiliated with Lawrence and Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lamberton is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Joslin Diabetes/Endcrnology Ctr
Joslin Diabetes/Endcrnology Ctr194 Howard St, New London, CT 06320 Existing Patients: (860) 444-3366
- Albany Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Tufts New England Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Rhode Island Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Rhode Island Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Yale University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lamberton?
Great bedside manner. Extremely patient and took the time to thoroughly answer all questions. Very knowledgeable and helpful with setting up testing and follow-up visits. He exhibits a high level of empathy and makes every attempt not to alarm you. Great DOC!
- Lawrence and Memorial Hospital
- Westerly Hospital