Dr. Richard Gannaway, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Clarksville, TN. Dr. Gannaway completed a residency at University of Mississippi Medical Center. He currently practices at Clarksville Ophthalmology PC. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gannaway is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Clarksville Ophthalmology PC
Clarksville Ophthalmology PC141 Chesapeake Ln Ste 300, Clarksville, TN 37040 Existing Patients: (931) 552-6830
- University of Mississippi Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1996
- U of TN, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gannaway?
Excellent outcome. Very professional. Wait time in office was way too long. Every time I went in it was over an hour. I'm willing to wait for such a good doctor but wish he could do something about excessive time patients have to wait. Everyone sits there and grumbles the entire time. Some just got up and left.